Tuesday, August 2, 2011

saving the forest one sip of coffee at a time

here more so than ever is a case for situational or even just lazy blindness, i have walked past these "street-art" posters or images or whatever you want to call them, but have never stopped to read the detail. so there I went rushing again.. that is another story completely, i decided today i will take a pic and then post here and then as an after thought I can read what is on the poster afterwards on the picture. Nonetheless I still dont know what is on the poster.. well i do and i know what it is about, but i have not actually had a look at the exact detail on the poster. I subscribe this to wikigooglitiss (it is a sAd phenomena that we have all developed oVer the last few years where we have the inability to remember things because we can just google it or Wiki it to confirm what we think/thought or dont know, yes it makes us more informed about things but only superficially, sad but true).

Oh and the second silly station pic, me now moving to a new part of the planet have discovered the amazing thing called seasonal changes ... WOW is all i can say...  The day becomes about 2 and a bit minutes longer every day.. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=264 this may seem like an absolutely arb
fact, but Pretoria where I used to reside only changes by about 1 minute a day.. but it just seems so much more noticeable here :-) My point being .. nothing really

back to the pic, what I wanted to say was .. soon I can cycle to the station and back without my super bright headlamp ... aesh what a pleasure ..

No comments:

Post a Comment